Fatt Matt Swing Trainer
Look for our Kickstarter Campaign in 2019! Seeking qualified investors for this product line and more.
The Fatt Matt Swing Trainer fixes numerous swing flaws, enhances balance / core stability, generates revenue, and will differentiate your facility from your competitors. Fatt Matt Swing Trainer is so much more than an uneven lies trainer because of it's multiple uses. It is not possible to compare it to any other uneven lies trainer in the market — because this is the first of it's kind. The patented design makes our device truly revolutionary in function, form and aesthetics.
The unique characteristics provide the coach, user and the facility very different capabilities versus your big, bulky one platform ramp design uneven lies trainers.
Train Smarter to Play Better with Fatt Matt
The Benefits of the Fatt Matt Swing Trainer
- Independently adjustable right and left foot pads
- One touch paddles for fast simple adjustment
- Adjustments provide up to 10 degrees of tilt on all platforms
- Low profile platforms start at only 7" off the ground with up to 6" of addition height to replicate ball above or below feet.
- Standing platform is 28" x 46" , Ball Platform is 12" x 30"
- Indoor or outdoor use. For use on all surfaces natural and artifical.
- Portable units load easily onto optional folding cart or rear of golf cart (golf cart optional).
- Standing platform weight 70#, Ball Platform 30#
Ryan Kline - Mini Tour Player
From the moment I set foot on the trainer I knew this was going to be different! After I stepped off of the trainer my ball striking was immediately better and I was more in tune with my balance, footwork, centered-ness and impact! This has got to be one of the simplest concepts ever brought to life for practicing on flat surfaces. The machine is definitely cool! It is fun to use, makes you focus on what's important and will help any level of golfer get better in a short amount of time! I highly suggest trying a bucket of balls out on the Fatt Matt Swing Trainer... you'll be glad you did!