Fatt Matt Hole in One Club
Look for our Kickstarter Campaign Coming Soon!
The Hole in One Club (HIO) will teach your how to control four of the five Ball Flight Laws (BFL'S).
- Angle of Attack
- Club Face Angle
- Club Path
- Centredness of Hit (sweet Spot!)
Training with the HIO club by purposely trying to miss the ball shifts your focus away from the ball and into your control of your movements while holding the club. Your Hole in One Club purchase will come with online video training exercises. Mark will show you how to use the HIO and how to become a better ball striker by controlling your impact.
The Benefits of the Fatt Matt Hole in One
- Clearance archway promotes swinging through the sweet spot
- Optimized to swing and feel like a typical 7 iron loft and shaft length
- 300 grams of head weight to help groove smooth tempo and prevent over swinging
- Designed with the “sweet spot” removed to promote swinging through the ball
- Designed to prevent over the top, inside out and fat swing flaws
- Mentally trains the golfer where to focus during the swing (in front of the ball)
- Helps make the divot in front of the ball ground to promote divots instead of simply making contact with the ball
- Encourages proper shaft lean at impact
- Easily see your path when used on grass turf
I enjoyed trying and swinging the Hole in One Club. I did not make it through on my first couple of attempts. the club showed me I was consistently hitting off of the toe. I made an adjustment and then was able to make the club miss the ball! I feel this club makes me focus on what I am doing with the club when it is in my hands rather than my mind worrying about hitting a ball.